strings cannot be tuned!

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 10:53:06 -0800 (PST)

	I had a Kimball spinet that kept dropping pitch after a pitch
raise.  I looked all over for a cracked plate but couldn't find it.  I
called Roger Weisensteiner at Kimball from the customers home and he told me where to look to find the crack in the plate.  It was really well
hidden and hard to see but the crack existed.

Ron