Publishers Clearing House

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 10:36:49 -0800 (PST)

List,
	Somewhere along the line, Publishers Clearing House got ahold of
my name with its PTG designation.  The envelope came addressed to Ronald
S. RPT.  I have only used that designation through this list and my own
customers.  Outside of my piano work I never use it and I don't use it
dealing with supply houses.  Any ideas how this got started?  Is
Publishers Clearing House spying on our list for mailing names?
	At the very worst, I threw the envelope in the garbage so I'm out
10 Million,  plus we've been in need of some new threads.

Ron Shiflet, RPT

PS.  Back in the 60's, my father worked for the railroad while he was
going to college.  He told me that people there would always say'" If
you haven't heard a rumor by 10am start one".  Should we apply that to
this list?  If you haven't seen an new thread today, start one ???