Music Caddies

Paul Kupelian kupelian@oswego.edu
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 11:45:30 -0500 (EST)

Norman,

One of the most unique catalog companies that I purchase from is called
"The Music Stand", 1 Music Stand Plaza, 66 Benning St., West LOebanon, NH
03784.  Tel 1-800-717-7010.  They have a beautiful hndcrafted cabinet,
made in Vermont, for around $400.00

They also feature  many items for pianists and music teachers as well as
thousand of other musical items.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Kupelian, RPT