Re; Silent Series Piano

c_farinella@conknet.com c_farinella@conknet.com
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 15:10:59 +0000

In <970110023328_1275215099@emout03.mail.aol.com>, on 01/10/97
   at 02:33 AM, TunerJeff@aol.com said:

>snip
>Hmmmm. Mebbe we need more info from Charles regarding his piano.
>I automatically assumed it was an older MP-version. (sigh)

I very much appreciate your taking the time to provide the information
from the manual.

The piano in question is an MP-100, about 3 months old.  The sticker
attached to the inside of the case specifies that the let-off be 6-8mm,
which it is.  It plays just as you would expect a U1 to play with the
let-off set to 1/4";  exaggerated aftertouch, and less than ideal control
on a very soft, and deliberate blow.   I doubt that 1 person in a hundred
would complain, I just happened to get the one that did.

Thanks again.

Charles Farinella, RPT
c_farinella@conknet.com