mirror pianos

Thu, 09 Jan 1997 08:00:50 -0600 (CST)

Hello Lizst,

Fortunately, I don't currently service any mirrors, but the remnant
of the last one is reflecting everything on my mantel. It had been attached
to the piano by decorative brass screws at the ends - into a block
screwed to the inside of the sides. Those blocks had to be removed to
get at the end tuning pins.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT     | hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College             | (319)-387-1204