Mirror Pianos

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Wed, 08 Jan 1997 16:26:16 -0500 (EST)

Believe it or Not  My parents owned one of these animals.  The were sold by a
company called Roat Music Company out of Detroit under the name Mir O Magic.
 The mirror did a good job of improving the appearance.  My parents purchased
the piano in the late 1940's.  Of course it had been rebuilt pianistically
(how's that for a new buzz word?).  My sister owns it now and still plays it.
 I tune if for her once or twice a year.  I also run into about 2 others
every year in my business.  For the most part they are in better shape than
many the other pianos that old.  I do get a little nervous around the mirror.
 But I work with stained glass and replacing a mirror wouln't be too
expensive or time consuming.  Still I'm glad I've never had to do it.

Dick
Marshall, MI