Conn Vertical

FRED W TREMPER f.trempe@morehead-st.edu
Wed, 08 Jan 1997 19:06:16 -0500 (EST)

A few days ago I tuned a Conn vertical.  The customer bought it off the back
of a truck; apparently the original owner was not able to make the payments
and the bank repossessed.  The wholesaler bought the paper from the bank
and pedalled it on an itinerant schedule.

I have to admit I was very favorably impressed by the instrument.  I
have tuned about three of them over the years and was well pleased with
the outcome.

I would like to know more about the manufacturer.  Does anyone have
information on it?

Fred

Fred W. Tremper, RPT
Morehead State University