UK Help with SAT

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Wed, 08 Jan 1997 20:06:18 +0000

Dear Jim, Warren and Newton,

Thank you very much for all your help.  Since my last email I have
spoken to the young man and Mr. Long U.K. rep.  It would appear that the
young man has neglected his SAT in allowing the batteries to run
completely down.  This was the reason for the charge.  Also, conversing
with the young man I came to the conclusion that he hadn'nt read the
instructions and followed the advice Mr. Long had given him.  His Father
is under the impression that you can buy FACS load them in to the SAT
and the piano should basically tune itself.  the youg man seams to be
having problems setting the FAC for the BASS.

To Jim.

 I  feel that the articles you have wrote, would be beneficial to him.
Could I possibly ask you to send them to me,  I will then snail mail
them on to him.  Mr. Long also indicated he would like a copy, I beleive
you recently had a phone call from him.

 The editor of the PTQ would like to serialise your articles as well,
if you agree, you will be paid...  Not a Kings ransom I can assure you
but enough I think to buy the beer and pizzas at next Seasons first
football match.

Once again thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Barrie.