Accuholism- New machine for TunerJeff (gasp!)

Ryan, Philip pjames@gzinc.com
Wed, 01 Jan 1997 12:14:34 -0500

Dear Steve,

Enjoyed your comments to TunerJeff on his case of accuholism.  Agree
with your kindly and well-choosed words to accutuners like myself.  I
have always tuned unison on plain wire strings by ear, but would like to
follow your advice on individual string unisons.  My question is how do
you mute the side strings efficiently when tuning each string by itself?
Any advice?

Thanks,
Phil Ryan
Associate, PTG