american tuners

Carlos Gustavo Kersten kersten@compuland.com.br
Wed, 01 Jan 1997 14:55:48 -0200 (EDT)

     Dear list

    I think you will like to know about the text published in the
Brazilian newspaper "O Globo", of Dec.26,1996 :

     "One of more complete tuners is in the city of Rio de Janeiro : the
American pianist George Boyd.
    He started in this function becouse he was not satisfied with the
tuners of our country. Boyd took a course at Steinway and got a diploma
signed by Franz Mohr, the technician of  Vladimir Horowitz.
    Boyd plans to move to Rio and he has the support of famous Brazilian
pianists as Nelson Freire and Paula da Matta."

    What do you think about?

        Happy New Year to you All !!!

Carlos Gustavo Kersten
Kersten Pianos
Estrada da Saudade,290 Petr=F3polis RJ.Brasil
kersten@compuland.com.br