Accuholism- New machine for TunerJeff (gasp!)

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 21:13:23 -0500

Jeff;
  As a recovering aural tuner I can appreciate the spot you find yourself in.
Next symptom to show up will be---well I wonder what would happen if you
tried it this way ?--- Then you will start to question the articles on the
SAT, by Dr. JC Sr. and others, and find out that they are mostly right--it
can be frustrating but stick with it Jeff and soon you will display the
telltale signs of a dedicated SAT user, namely your eyes will blink in sync
every time you hear music!!!
  I know every time I use this monstorous box I can see Dr. Al saying "Jim it
is just a tool, use it as such" and Dr. JC Sr. saying "it will make you a
better aural tuner". They are both correct and I do not know why I waited so
long to get one for shop work. I would not be without it now !
  It bothers me though that it eats up so much time going back and looking up
the articles on SAT that I merely perused before, and understanding what was
being said, but that is JC Sr's. fault.
  I wish for all list members a very healthy and prosperous New Year, sports
fans and non-sports fans alike.
JIm Bryant (FL)