Conservative Octaves?

WALDALAR@aol.com WALDALAR@aol.com
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 02:05:33 -0400

Dean-got your mail about the electronic manual. CAn you e-mail it to me? (I'm
very new to this internet thing and I hope I'm interpreting your message
correctly). Thanks for the input. Oh yea, can I really just jot down a
problem or question, send it to pianotech and get responses in my mail ????
any info would be appreciated. I'm a self taught tuner/tech for about 2 yrs
now-joined the Guild and got tons of insight and help from some great people
in my chapter. Still a lot to learn of course. My mind is filled with theory
but my experience is lacking. Confidence is the main problem so I keep
looking for more knowlege. Guess I should be looking for mor experience!
Probably boring you so /I'll end here. Thanks again.
Larry Trischetta, Scranton, Pa.