What's the buzz?

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 01:44:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Richard.

Life as a piano technician is hard enough without going out and look-
ing for problems. If this is a new Korean-made instrument and it does,
in fact, have a soundboard problem, the owner should contact the dealer
from whom it was purchased, so that it can be repaired under the terms
of its' warrrenty. Don't make the dealer's problem your problem!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net