Why Kimball died?

Paul Graeber pgraeber@mtnweb.com
Fri, 04 Oct 1996 18:38:51 -0700

Kimball did not just die...they were executed from with in. Kimball
International
made more money making office furniture than pianos...they just stopped.

At 03:52 PM 10/4/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Did Kimble deserve to die?  Kimble was an interesting case.  Jim Crow,
>anti-union, shiny pianos
>with good English actions installed by mildly disgruntled crackers who
>could tune 35 pianos in one day.  I am sorry they died - possibly
>because the company's reputation never improved with the improvements
>they made to their pianos after the horror years of the 60's and 70's.
>Ben Treuhaft
>Underwater Piano Shop
>Berkeley, Calif

Paul Graeber Piano Service
Yamaha Piano Service Center
Disklavier - Silent Series
pgraeber@mtnweb.com
San Jose, California
The unknown still smiles
Behind a hazy shadow.
How to find it. Why?        ~Sidney Harris~