Removing Rust

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 11:16:37 -0500

Barbara,
   Glad you finally "fessed up" publicly. I've been biting my tongue
(fingers?) wanting to put out a little tidbit on-line about the Feb. 12
event!
   As far as a rust removing system, I've seen it done with a wire wheel
chucked into a drill. There is also a Travis Tuning Pin and Coil Cleaner
(P. 33 in the new Schaff Tool Catalog).
   Looking forward to hearing from you soon about the technical.

>Barbara Richmond, RPT
>Palestine, Texas
>
>PS  Thanks to all of you who have inquired about my attending the
>convention.  I     won't be there and haven't written back because I haven't
>been feeling too      great--but don't worry, it's for a good reason.  If
>all goes well, a            Richmond baby will arrive sometime around
>February 12!

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston