Removing Rust

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 12:07:54 -0400 (EDT)

Barb! Quick! I hope that you didn't order yet! I left out one thing! Un-
less they'vee changed it in recent years the "kit" from American is a piece
of junk compared to the one offered by Schaff. Play it safe and order the
TTP&C kit from Schaff. Sorry about the oversight.

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net