Help! Need a tech in Wheaton, IL.

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 11:58:40 -0500

Jeffrey,
   The Piano Page lists one tech in Wheaton, a Randall S. Berner, in zip
code 60187 area. Tell her she could also contact the Music Dept. at Moody
Bible Institute for a reference. If I remember correctly from the piano
list, one of the piano teachers there is Dr. D.P. Horn. He might also be a
source.
   Hope this gives you some ideas.

>Dear Folks,
>     Have a customer relocating to Wheaton, Illinois. Need some referances
>for tuners, and need somebody to unpack her precious...er...umm..piano. Nice
>lady absolutely will NOT allow mover-types to set-up her piano, and I'm
>securing the hammers (with a dowel & Twist-ties.) to lock the hammer-flanges
>& keys for the long-distance move.
>

>Can I please get a suggested tuner/tech in Wheaton, Illinois to set-up this
>Kawai KG3?

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston