Tuning old Chickerings

jpiesik@arinc.com jpiesik@arinc.com
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 12:58:18 -0400

    Les,

    Why CONTINUE to use, or encourage the use of, "questionable" substances
    when there are now, readily available, better and safer modern
    lubricants specifically proven for pianos?  Have you TRIED any
    of the Pro-Tek, McLube, non-graphite, non-silicon, teflon, etc. lubes?

    Regards,

    John Piesik
    San Diego Chapter PTG
    JPIESIK@ARINC.COM