mouse viruses

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 21:27:57 -0400

Fellow List-eners,

Check the Pianotech archives since there was a thread on this subject some
months back which dug into many of the concerns about the Hanta virus, which
is the worst bugaboo in question.  I believe I may have posted a number to
call the CDC in Atlanta and request fax infromation concerning the subject.
 Sorry I don't still have that old post or I would just put it up again.
 BTW, I am in the process of setting up a disposable "kit" for my people to
use rodent cleaning and charge the customer appropriately for the nasty job.
 I'll let you know more about that when I get it done.

Happy hunting.

Allan Gilreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Berry College