SAT

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 20:22:22 -0600

>greetings,
>(envious greetings to all that were able to go to Dearborn,)

<<TEXT DELETED>>
>       ( I was tuning aurally for many years before arthritis forced me to
>reduce what  hand abuse I could, I got a SAT and kicked myself for not doing
>it earlier!! )

How does using an AccuTuner reduce the stress in your hands? Don't you
still have to do the same number of firm test blows whether tuning
electronically or aurally?

Based on my very limited experience using the AccuTuner, I find that I
still use my hands in much the same manner as when I tune aurally.

What am I missing?

Tom Seay
School of Music
The University of Texas at Austin