Gopher follow-up

Marshall Price d021317c@dcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 00:25:47 -0400 (EDT)

	Ron Gonnella found the solution very quickly.  It was to delete
three characters from the URL: ":70"
The Piano Page...?":  I'm experimenting to see which works best for me.
	Has anybody found a good system for filing the archives at home?
Right now, I have them named "DIGEST.xxx."
	Incidentally, I'm hoping to find a mother lode of information
about Accu-Tuner stretch numbers, replete with mathematics.  I must admit
I find the discussion in the original patents a bit baffling.