Saturday Meeting of List Subscribers

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 15:38:15 -0600

At 12:55 AM 18/07/96 -0400, Ron Torrella wrote:

>There will be an informal meeting of List (both of 'em) Subscribers on
>Saturday, 11:20am - 12:00(noon) in the Indianapolis Room (gee!  I hope

How did it go? We haven't heard any reports yet... Was there much interest
in the list(s) in general at all?

>*know* there are  phone lines.  I'll try to connect to #pianotech on IRC
>at that time.

Well, too bad you missed it as we had a pretty good time.  There were techs
from Maryland, New Mexico, Oregon and Alberta in there as well as other
places. It was almost as good as being at a convention!  B-})

Perhaps we'll see more of you there tonight (Tuesday)?

			John

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com