mouse viruses

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 17:35:03 -0400

Dave Simmons said something about viruses caried by mice. Someone else said
these viruses were caried by rats. It was also mentioned that these things
are only in the West.

First of all, what is considered the "West"? Is this West of the Rockies, or
West of the Mississippi.

The reason I want to know is that I have clients who have had mice problems,
and pianos I buy sometimes have droppings. And these pianos do not just come
from the "poor" side of town. There are many subdivisions with fancy houses
(hice?) out in the country that used to be farm land. The mice were there
before  the builders came, and now have found a nice place to live.

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis