Sticking styrene flanges

DBHersh@aol.com DBHersh@aol.com
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 13:07:40 -0400

>	I have never liked the results of the reamers since they taper.
>He told me to use straight reamers.

Ron,
   Don Mannino himself came up with a set of straight reamers which you can
get from Schaff for about $14 or $15.00. I believe he has done alot of
research on this subject of center pins and came up with the idea of the
straight reamers. I would say that they are the most useful tool I have
bought in a long time and can't imagine leaving home to service pianos
without them. They not only size the bushing if needed by removing felt but
they also burnish the bushing which is equally important.

Doug Hershberger