Saturday Meeting of List Subscribers

Ron Torrella torrella@umich.edu
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 00:55:33 -0400 (EDT)

For the benefit of those who have handy laptops at the convention and for
those who may want to lurk on the internet....

There will be an informal meeting of List (both of 'em) Subscribers on
Saturday, 11:20am - 12:00(noon) in the Indianapolis Room (gee!  I hope
that's right!  I'm reading some hen-scratch off of an express checkout
card...).  If at all possible, I will try to have a terminal set
up nearby for "outside" communications.  Otherwise (and more likely) the
terminal will probably be set up at the Registration Desk -- where I
*know* there are  phone lines.  I'll try to connect to #pianotech on IRC
at that time.

Watch the message board (near Registration) for details.

Ron Torrella				Check out The Piano Page at:
Asst. Piano Technician	      http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html
University of Michigan  	Provided in cooperation with Prairienet.