Piano Tech requested

Larry Fisher larryf@pacifier.com
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 07:34:35 -0700 (PDT)

A customer of mine is moving to Olympia, WA. with their MX 100A
Disklavier.  Any technician in the area wishing to be their servant in
shining glory can e-mail me.  Also, if you should know of a piano mover
that travels the I-5 corridor and needs another pianer on their truck, my
customer would like to know about them.  Cheers

--- Larry Fisher RPT, Portland Metro's Authority on PianoDisc Systems
        For more information call (360) 256-2999 in Vancouver, Wa.
                      or email larryf@pacifier.com