Testee for PTG Technical Test

WScharbrou@aol.com WScharbrou@aol.com
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 09:46:00 -0400

If any of you folks close to Indianapolis, know of a person wishing to take
the PTG technical test, the Indianapolis chapter has a test day planned
 Friday November 3rd, following our monthly meeting Thursday night November
2nd.  Richard Bittner our Regional Vice President will be giving a technical
on taking the technical (?).  Or is that taking the technical on giving the
technical? Friday he will assist in administering the technical.  Technically
speaking (which I ain't), it would be nice if we have a candidate available
(which we don't), to take the technical test that our technical test
committee is taking the time to tout.
Please contact me at my E-mail address if you know someone.  Thanks!

Bill Scharbrough        WScharbrou@aol.com
317-253-4857  w.
317-849-8858  h.