Texas!

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 16:47:59 -0500 (CDT)

Barb,

   I agree with what Dan Squire said about the roaches. Everything is bigger
in Texas, you know!
   The primary difference, of course, is going to be the heat & humidity
difference. You would be north of Houston about 3 hrs. but I'm sure you would
still get a lot of high temperatures and high humidity. Many times the
humidity here during the summer is almost as high, or higher, than the
temperature. You would also have a milder/shorter winter in that area than
you are used to in Illinois. So, I guess you "takes the good with the bad".
   It's a shame to have to give up your IWU job after working so hard to get
it established.
   Let us know if "y'all" decide to move. There's always room for one more.

Avery Todd
University of Houston
atodd@uh.edu