Texas!

David Porritt dporritt@sun.cis.smu.edu
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 17:55:32 -0500 (CDT)

Most of us here in Texas like it.  The heat is hotter than ILL but the
cold is not *nearly* as cold.  The bugs are here but managable (spray the
house 3 - 4 times a year - and most people do.)  The humidity there is
probably not as bad as in Houston but you'll have it.  Here in Dallas (2
hours away) we have very managable humidity swings.  Winter humidity
(indoors) will get down to 28% or so and in the Summer in the 60s.  Today
I did one piano where the humidity was 61% and another where it was 50%.
It has been raining most of the day.

I hesitate to use the word humidity lest we all get another 20 pages from
D-C corp.

If you move here come visit the Dallas PTG chapter.  I imagine we're the
closest to Palestine.

Dave Porritt
SMU - Dallas