many topics

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 06 Sep 1995 11:24:59 -0500 (CDT)

Richard,

   To add my two cents worth to the restringing comments, I recently
decided to restring the top two sections of our Hamburg "D" because of
string breakage when I was tuning just before a recital. This happened twice
in one week. There had been some breakage prior to my arrival here at UH. But
after I filed hammers, regulated, voiced etc. I didn't have any problem for
some time. I don't like panic-time string replacement. Does anyone? So I
dicided to replace.