Ivers & Pond near Omaha, NE

Frederick G Scoles scoles@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Wed, 06 Sep 1995 14:01:59 -0400 (EDT)

I corresponded with a lady who lives near Omaha, NE who recently
inherited a 5' 4" Ivers & Pond grand, art case, burled walnut veneer, SN
78477 (mfgr. around 1936).  The piano was shipped to her by her relatives
from the Boston area.  Most people we've talked with think it would have
no special value other than for the art case.  Would anyone know of a
technician in the Omaha area who would be interested in tackling it?  She
says it needs tuning and probably some regulation and voicing.  She has
been given the name of one technician already, Mr. Lee Santo.  Thanks for
any advice, and please correct me if any of the above contents are
inappropriate.

Fred Scoles,  scoles@oswego.edu