High treble string breakage

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 06 Sep 1995 14:54:17 -0500 (CDT)

Don,

   I just commented on the same type of thing to, I believe, Richard West.
This is just a few more comments.
   I just installed a new set of Renner hammers on the same Hamburg D. It will
be interesting to see how long it takes until the strings start breaking again.    Also a new
set of Bosendorfer hammers on a model 200 that has had string
breakage in the treble section.
   I'm going to restring the Bose as soon as I can get enough time in that
teachers studio. But until then, I wonder if any more strings will break?

Avery Todd
University of Houston
atodd@uh.edu