Pin Problems

yenniet yenniet@centmail.sw2.k12.wy.us
Tue, 05 Sep 1995 10:20:45 -0700

                      Subject:                              Time:  10:09 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         Pin Problems                          Date:  9/5/95

Good day All.  I trust we all had a relaxing non-working Labor Day weekend (Ha
Ha).   I have a Steinway M (mfg date I can't recall) that I replaced the bass
pins on a couple of years ago, and to date they still have a tendency to jump
during tuning (snap would be a better term).  Any and all thoughts that you
folks might have to correct this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thane Yennie - Assoc. PTG
Green River, Wy.