Square Grand Hammers

Larry T. Brannin 74651.1154@compuserve.com
Tue, 05 Sep 1995 14:47:15 -0400 (EDT)

The subject of this message is enough to scare all but the bravest of hearts
away from reading further.  But if ever there was a need for this list to serve
me well, now is the time!.  I fought the fight and resisted as long as I could,
but the silly customer won out and now I am in the middle of a @#!&*#$!
rebuilding and having made almost everything else work, I am now faced with a
delimma.  I asked Ed at American Piano supply to recover the hammers as it was
listed in the catalog.  It said they could recover the mouldings. This however
has not been the case as now I have received a set of hammers that I must  file
and shave to fit.  Having never tackled this job I am hoping that there is
someone willing to assist me in this task.  I am willing to pay a fair price and
I need it soon.  This plea is so I can finish everything else my self.  All
things considered, my customer will be happy since he's looking more for a
functional piece of furniture than a musical instrument.  The hammers have
already  been made by American but I would like to find sombody out there in
cyber land to hang and shape them as close as possible realizing samples are
available and the final fit would still be up to me.  Any takers? Please respond
to my email address or to the list if necessary. Thanks to any who have read
this far in my plea. Thanks to the list for affording me this forum. Hoping to
hear,
signed,
A Square Peg in a Round World!