Caster Cups - The Final Chapter?

Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Jim_Harvey@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Sun, 03 Sep 1995 22:57:44 -0400 (EDT)

     Allan,

     I'm glad the information was not only valid, but timely.

     Mark Story posted: "I can not believe where this thread is going", and
     flagged me as "someone who's been in the field too long". I tried to
     make my caster cup message complete, humorous or not, 'cuz that's what
     Keith McGovern requested.

     Just sign me,

     Jim Harvey, Someone Who's Been In The Field Too Long