Japan

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Sat, 02 Sep 1995 11:00:49 -0500

Jiro Tajika,

We were very pleased to have many members of JPTA at the convention in
Albuquerque.  I talked with some about e-mail but no one had it yet.  This
can make communication to Japan very cheap.

We were very pleased to see the nomenclature book that JPTA published with
piano parts named in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.  This book goes along
with the European book by Schimmel.  This allows translation among many
different languages.

We are glad to have you on our list.

Ron
Ron Berry, RPT (Registered Piano Technician)
ronberry@iquest.net
Indianapolis, IN
Check out the Piano Page at http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html
for some great information and links about pianos!