Baldwin F #72449 new bore flanges

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 01 Sep 1995 12:55:17 -0500 (CDT)

   I just got my e-mail account here at the University of Houston and
thought I would try to get some help with a problem I've just
encountered.
   The new bore flanges I got from Baldwin will not work on this
action. When the knuckle and center pin are lined up the screw hole
cannot even be seen under the flange. According to the serial number
they should work, but the fact is, they will not. I hope I have
solved the problem by ordering some flanges from Pianotek that line up
almost exactly with mine on the diagram in the catalogue.
   Some previous technician had solved the problem by installing
adjustable flanges, cut to fit. I want to return to standard type
flanges, however.
   I would appreciate any comments from someone who has had and
solved this problem.
   Thanks.