Service scheduling software?

BubaNimrod@aol.com BubaNimrod@aol.com
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 21:22:55 -0500

I have found that the good old month-at-a glance method works best for
appointment scheduling. I note whom I'm servicing, and the town where they're
located. I use memo slips for individual names and addresses.
Inputting scheduling info into a computer and then printing it out takes more
time than it it worth. I use the computer (Macintosh) for maintaining the
customer file - generating regular mailouts, recording tuning history dates.
I wait until the end of the week to update who has been tuned, send bills,
etc.
Best of luck!
Doug Tybor
Lynn, MA  (north of Boston)