Heintzman contact?

Stephen Birkett SBIRKETT@envsci.uoguelph.ca
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 12:15:02 -0400 (EDT)

> Heintzman as we once knew and loved is out of business the last I heard the
> name had been bought out by The Music Stand, an istrument sails chain.
> Their instruments were being built buy  american/ mexican firms.  And I
> doubt that you caould get any agraffes or anything else of value from them.
> >Hi -- Anybody know how to reach the Canadian builder, Heintzman?   My client
>
> >says they were still there last year, but cannot locate the number.

The manufacturer is definitely closed since something like ten years
ago...but the personnel from Heintzman maintain a renovation business
in Toronto. They may have the parts you want:

       Heintzman Pianos Ltd.
       Repairs-Refinishing-Tuning
       416-922-9300

Stephen Birkett (Fortepianos)
Authentic Reproductions of 18th and 19th Century Pianos
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
tel: 519-885-2228
fax: 519-763-4686