Mr. Fix-it tribute

Daniel Dover Daniel.Dover@Dartmouth.EDU
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 14:03:59 -0500 (EST)

I just couldn't resist passing this along.  I was at a funeral service this
weekend for a great, unknown man, an old-time Vermonter.  Mike Kinsley lived
his whole life in the tiny village of Hancock, Vermont, deep in the Green
Mountains, about twenty minutes from my house.  Mike's reputation was that he
could fix anything and he loved the challenge of it.

At the funeral service someone said that, when Mike was asked about his
abilities, he would reply with a twinkle in his eye that he could fix anything
"from a broken heart to the crack of dawn".

That's a reputation worth dying for.

Have a good week.

Danny Dover
Dartmouth College