parts inventory

Wed, 01 Mar 1995 07:51:53 -0600 (CST)

Re. storing bass strings...

It depends what you are storing them for. If for a specific complete
restringing, keep them curled and wrapped. If possible, in the cardboard box
(if you don't use a mailer)  ...much safer!

For that *odd* replacement, I have a set of P202's, P22's and 243's strings
hanging on my perf board. As I use one, I replace it on the wire with a
front rail punching marked with the number of the missing string. When i
accumulate a number of punchings, I reorder.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer                Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will
Luther College                   make you sweat a lot.-Haitian proverb