Digest

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Sun, 25 Jun 1995 17:17:55 -0600

><Can someone please help me?  I would like to know how to receive only the
>daily digest of this list.  Thanks!!!
>
>Okay, I'll bite Keith.  Just what do you mean "only the daily digest.">>
>
>This may be the service that John Baird is performing for his fellow
>CompuSerfs who may (still?) be paying 10cents an email. John is kind enough
>to gather the day's PTech manually, into a single email and send it out to
>the subset set of the PianoTech list who have CompuServe addresses.

If I may be of assistance... For those who aren't aware of Listserv's
capabilities, if you send a message to:  listserv@byu.edu
and in the body of the message put:

help
help set
end

it will reply with a detailed help file within a few minutes. If you only
want to get one message per day with all the messages in it (digest form) put:

set pianotech digest
end

in the message. You will get an answer back within minutes if you're on the
Internet directly. If you just type:

set pianotech
end

in the message it will return a list of your current settings for this list.
You can send all of these commands in one message if you like, but be sure
there is only one "end" statement.

                        John

John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca