This list having...(cute)

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Sun, 25 Jun 1995 20:56:33 -0400

<<The prospect of going "cold turkey" was more then I could bear.  Up here in
the sticks, I've come to depend on this lifeline to other techs.>>

<<I dunno 'bout you but I've been time-shifting the OJ trial. Anyway, I think
it's time for another of your limericks
:-)

Bill Ballard RPT  "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It
NH Chapter, PTG        wastes time and  annoys the pig."
  Sign on the wall of a college voice  teacher's studio.>>>>

LAST ONE!

For the last time I'm taking this route,
'cause I chose last month not to be cute.
My manner will be
One of more dignity
Either that or I'll just remain mute.

Gordon Large,