Digest

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Sun, 25 Jun 1995 18:06:35 -0400

Keith McGavern rote, 6/23:
<<On Friday Keith Hamilton posted:

<Can someone please help me?  I would like to know how to receive only the
daily digest of this list.  Thanks!!!

Okay, I'll bite Keith.  Just what do you mean "only the daily digest.">>

This may be the service that John Baird is performing for his fellow
CompuSerfs who may (still?) be paying 10cents an email. John is kind enough
to gather the day's PTech manually, into a single email and send it out to
the subset set of the PianoTech list who have CompuServe addresses. Seeing as
how you have a university internet address, you'll have to talk him into
increasing his daily email charges. But he's a real nice guy.

Bill Ballard RPT  "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It
NH Chapter, PTG        wastes time and  annoys the pig."
  Sign on the wall of a college voice  teacher's studio.