Re postings about wood

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Fri, 02 Jun 1995 09:26:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 1 Jun 1995, Kenneth Sloane wrote:
> posts about the wood we "piano people" depend on to be in business. Why not go
> one step farther (are you listening Steve Brady, oh creative and wonderful new
> Tech Editor) and have a regular column in the Journal about our Resource base?
> Maybe call it the "Resource Fact Column"? We need to be informed so that we

      Yes, I'm listening. Of course, such a column would need an
*author*. Any volunteers?

Steve Brady, RPT        "The most expert and rapid tuners are...
University of Washington       possessed of a highly excitable,
sbrady@u.washington.edu        nervous, and emotional temperament,
                         verging on the border of insanity at times."
                              -Daniel Spillane, The Tuner's Guide