Pedal Problem

Frederick G Scoles scoles@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Fri, 02 Jun 1995 12:49:55 -0400 (EDT)

To repair a loose pin in a small Story & Clark church grand, I had a
machinist friend drill out the damaged brass in the pedal and press fit a
stainless steel rod, which was then drilled to accept the standard pedal
pin.  Possibly more expensive than the other solutions, but the pedal has
worked fine under hard use for over six years.

Fred Scoles, RPT    Syracuse chapter