old French upright

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 15:54:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I have been servicing an old French upright for several years now.  The
owners would like me to see if I can find out any information about it,
so I thought I would try the listserv.  Herewith are the specs.

The decal on the fallboard reads as follows:

                             Montigny
                       Rue Monsieur le Prince 22
                              Paris

The serial number is 5107 and there is a name stamped in it P. Liot.
It's an upright about 45"  high and is seven octaves with copper wound
unisons (8) and bi-chords (17) and 58 trichords.  It has overdampers.
At one time, the music panel had markings in it for lamp stands.

Any further info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Paul
kupelian@oswego.edu