Food on pianos and other forms of VANDALISM!

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun, 20 Nov 1994 17:32:26 -0600

RE: Potted plants on pianos and consequences of water damage as a result
of sloppy watering.....

I'm just waiting for one or more of our voice faculty to have an
"accident."  In the first place, I think the administration will back up
a "you damaged it after you were warned, so you pay for the repairs"
policy.  However, I think the inconvenience of having to put up with a
vertical in poor condition for a term or two (probably a discarded
Kimball) will provide sufficient penance!

Ron Torrella                  "Dese are de conditions dat prevail."
School of Music                           --Jimmy Durante
University of Illinois