[CAUT] Shoe peg

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 19 22:54:08 MDT 2010

I don't know about the grain of the shoe peg.  I'll look...Leather is great way, but you do have to cut the leather...'-]   I've got a film canister full of shoe pegs and it was time to try them on something...I didn't use any titebond this time will next.   I think what was really nice is the hinge pin hole is tiny and the soft peg fit right in.   I'm sure the screw kind of went down the middle and anyway it was tight...all in a matter of a minute...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044