[CAUT] Shoe peg

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 21:16:05 MDT 2010

Or you can cut two thin strips of veneer and insert them into the hole with
some Titebond.  The tops of the strips should stick well out of the hole so
you can find the "between" them with the screw which you then screw in
gently to act as a clamp until the glue dries.  When dry, screw the screw in
the rest of the way and the edge of the screw will help to cut the portion
of the veneer that sticks out which you then easily tear it off.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com